Monday, August 16, 2010

Day Five

Very lazy day. We stayed up late Sunday night, Nathan went out to a party and I hung out at his apartment until he got back around 3am. Music and art, music and art. Just like back in Birmingham, southern kids just love to see the sun come up. So of course I slept all freaking day Sunday, woke up around 3pm. I had plans to go to the Guggenheim but it closes at 5:45 so I wouldn't have made it in time. Nathan had a matinee performance of Guys & Dolls and got back around 7. We went out to Cheeburger Cheeburger and it was awesome! Granted, I have been to a Cheeburger Cheeburger before, but never as a vegetarian. Their veggie burgers are enormous.

Came back and watched The Good Shepherd on Nathan's giant projector. Pretty good movie. I definitely needed a day of rest, my feet are killing me..

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about... I've only stayed up all night to see the sun come up once. I do not enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete